During the pre-primary years, the approach is inquiry-based where children question, enquire, brainstorm and understand by doing things. The fun and holistic learning environments in our Pre-Primary classes ensure that our youngest students love coming to school. Through engaging topics and activities, the children learn about the world around them. An increasing number of activities are taken up so that children understand the concept of comprehensively.
- Each child is guided in his or her own learning within the structure of our Montessori and STEM Curriculum, which is supported by best practices in preschool education.
- The unique flexibility of this curriculum through the Multiple Intelligence Approach allows us to continually challenge each child at his or her own pace.
- Individualized attention is achieved by our very low student/teacher ratio in Playgroup and Pre-Nursery.
- We highly value our close working relationships with our families. This partnership is fostered through ongoing, personal communication through regular care calls, as well as multiple PTMs each year.
- The multi-age classroom and Smart Class stimulate enthusiasm for learning and inspire independent thinking.
- All of our teachers have undergraduate degrees with extensive experience in the classroom.
- We provide a large outdoor, as well as an indoor space, specifically designed to meet the young child’s need for gross motor development.
- Our program includes regularly scheduled enrichment activities which includes a wide range of sports, music, art, yoga and dance, each taught by teachers that are specifically trained in these disciplines.